Manitoba Museum School Tours and Programs
190 Rupert Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0N2
Toll free: 1.888.231.9739
The Manitoba Museum offers wide variety of school programs in the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery, and Planetarium. More than 40 programs in English and French cover a wide variety of curriculum points from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
The Manitoba Museum Offers Terrific Value For Your School Field Trip Investment!
- Guided Museum Programs include the opportunity to explore the Museum Galleries on your own.
- Science Demonstrations are 30 minutes long and include an additional 60 minutes to explore the Science Gallery.
- One adult supervisor is admitted FREE for every six students.
- You can Explore All Day & Save by bundling programs. BUndling ideas are included on the website. You’ll save $.50 per student per additional program when you bundle.
- We provide FREE lunchroom space with a booking upon request.