Manitoba Museum School Tours and Programs
The Manitoba Museum offers wide variety of school programs in the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery, and Planetarium. More than 40 programs in English and French cover a wide variety of curriculum points from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
The Manitoba Museum Offers Terrific Value For Your School Field Trip Investment!
- Guided Museum Programs include the opportunity to explore the Museum Galleries on your own.
- Science Demonstrations are 30 minutes long and include an additional 60 minutes to explore the Science Gallery.
- One adult supervisor is admitted FREE for every six students.
- You can Explore All Day & Save by bundling programs.
- We provide FREE lunchroom space with a booking upon request.