Due to recent circumstances around COVID-19 some attractions, events and restaurants may be closed or have reduced hours. Please check the company or organization’s website or phone ahead before visiting.
Business Development Manager
1 204 954 1995
Sarah is responsible for selling and promoting Winnipeg as the destination of choice for the travel trade market showcasing Winnipeg as a group and package tour destination and focusing on student/youth travel, affinity groups, tour operators, wholesalers and receptives.
Client Services Manager
1 204 954 1992
Lynnea is responsible for managing client services by assisting clients in promoting their meetings, conventions, sports, special events and group tours that will be in Winnipeg in order to maximize attendance and elevate customer satisfaction.
Tourism Winnipeg is a one-stop shop for travel professionals and can assist by:
- Providing new product updates and detailed information about Winnipeg
- Providing supplier contacts to help with planning and bookings
- Creating customized itineraries
- Finding accommodations that provide welcome receptions, free motorcoach parking or complimentary stays for drivers and/or escorts
- Providing promotional materials including high-resolution photos, visitor guides, visitor maps and lure brochures
- Working with you to coordinate familiarization tours or site inspections
For more information on the above please fill out the following form or contact Sarah and Lynnea directly.